Thursday, October 19, 2006

I LOVE OILS!!!!

I had a very productive day today.

I glazed two of my cherry trays so they will be dry for my trip back East and I can give them as gifts.


I also glazed the sugar bowl and changed the background - yet again! I will leave it alone this time!

Background changed for the 4th time


After gardening and chores, I finally got 'round to my lovely apples.

Thank goodness for cameras, is all I'm sayin':

Thank God for Cameras


I can't wait to get the tablecloth in - all the reflections should make sense then - I spent the afternoon fidgeting with the apple and the cut piece - I started getting mud so had to stop on the cut piece - it was also getting dark outside!

What will I do when winter is here? I so savor sitting outside and painting.

RIMG1708

RIMG1715

Tomorrow! I will get to the tablecloth!

Geez, I'll never get 'round to the other scavenger hunt items. I am very proud of myself for painting everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home