Tuesday, October 17, 2006

And The Beat Goes On

I wanted to try my first figure and what better way than to have her back - too much for full front right now.

My sister lives at the beach and I thought this would be nice for her - I have another window picture that I thought would make a nice set for a gift.

getting values

NOTE TO SELF! DO NOT USE SMALL CANVASES FOR SHIT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SMALLER BRUSHES - I USE A TON OF BRUSHES WHEN I PAINT AND THIS IS TOO LITTLE

I liked it that the lady was fuller figured - I decided to accentuate her behind:

i like big butts.....

Next step:

Working on other colors:

background and floor

Trying to save the lights for later

I love my floors! I saw more red in the picture and went with it:

floor

I need to remember - color-color-color! I need to go for it

NO MUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't make much progress yesterday:

workin on water


the small size is really bugging me - too difficult with my brushes - ugghhhhhh


My new easel came!!!!!! yippee !!!
New Easel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home